Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Boyd/Chas Second Album Side 1





Welcome. I'm going to cover alot of areas here. I'm starting with one of the first recordings I ever made as an "Album". I think this is from 1984. I recently rediscovered this cassette in an attic. My best friend and I were really into alot of comedy albums and Dr. Demento, so this was our attempt to make a sort of comedy album of our own. We managed to pretty much rip off Bob & Doug Mackenzie's style right down to variations on on some of their bits. I (Chas) was 10 while my friend (Matt Boyd) was 11 or 12. It's very strange for me to hear it now over 20 years later. I like it. This first post should please fans of found tapes.SIDE A - Boyd & Chas Mackenzie [FLAC]
{Re-Uploaded August 17, 2012}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home