Monday, January 16, 2006

Found Comics Section (aka W.C. Fields post)




I found this comics section inside one of those albums of 78 records that DON McLEAN gave me called "Hot Piano/Johnny Guarnieri Trio". Unfortunately I have no way of listening to this or any other 78's I own so I cannot provide any audio from "Hot Piano", however there is a site that exclusively features mp3's of 78's called Turtle Services Limited. This particular comic strip reminded me a lot of W.C. FIELDS, so I included an audio clip that could be easily transposed into a comic strip of this sort. The audio clip is taken from "It's A Gift" (1934)Carl LaFong- from W.C. Fields' "It's A Gift" [FLAC]
{Re-Uploaded August 23, 2012}

1 Comments:

Anonymous Duct Cleaners Long Beach said...

Thank you!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home