Friday, March 17, 2006

Jackie Gleason Lonesome Echo


I have always had a strange relationship with this record. The cover is certainly a worthy addition. When I bought it 13 years ago, that was what caught my eye. But it was then that I realized Jackie Gleason was THE Jackie Gleason. I never pictured Ralph Kramden in the company of Salvador Dali, but there you have it on the back cover. I've since seen a few other Jackie Gleason albums with less thrilling album covers and bought them. The music on these Jackie Gleason records are interesting to me. This one I think I like the best. It's so mellow. Mandolins and oboe. It has enhanced my moods on a few notable occasions.







                                                                                                                the entire Jackie Gleason Presents Lonesome Echo album [FLAC]
password: TITS
{Re-Uploaded August 27, 2012}

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance this can be re-posted? I haven't heard of this particular Jackie Gleason LP before, and I've been interested in this stuff for over 35 years. Thanks! -- smitty123

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home