Friday, March 17, 2006

Phil Woods And His European Rhythm Machine


I bought this new when I was still in High School many years ago at a bookstore called The Owl & The Turtle in Camden, Maine. I didn't know anything about Phil Woods, I just thought 'His European Rhythm Machine' sounded like it had to be bad ass. I listened to it many many many times. You can sorta tell on a couple spots if you listen to it. It's still mostly a decent sounding quality copy. I'm sure the quality of the performance will make it worthwhile.
Freedom Jazz Dance/Ode To Jean Louis
Josua
The Meeting

the entire Phil Woods & His European Rhythm Machine At The Frankfurt Jazz Festival cassette (72 MB WINRAR file from Rapidshare)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been listening to this for the last couple of days. It's very good - got any more like this ?
Many Thanks.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Tit City said...

You can count on me posting something like this again.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately this download is no longer available.
What a pity: this is such a special record.
Are you able to repost it?
Many thanks, Milo

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home